Friday, May 4, 2012

My Lovely 3 Ladies of Liberty

I got these for about $22 each back in 2009, I like them.  I wish I had a 70, anyone have a 70, I actually got the from a deal on the back of the NRA magazine that they send out monthly to NRA members. The deal was supposed to be 1 per household and then the guy tried to get you to invest in a prtofolio of graded coins for your retirement.  I didn't go for his deals on the phone but, I did go for the 3 NGC MS69 Early Releases for 21.95 I think was the price.  I figured it was worth the silver and the grade for free.

  Always be on the lookout for good deals and scams, I was afraid I would have got scammed if I went with whatever he was trying to sell but I made out ok for a collector I think.  I love my 3 Ladies of Liberty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.