Friday, April 27, 2012

1953 NGC PF68 Cameo Nickel

Here is my 1953 NGC PF68 Cameo it's getting ready go up on eBay.  I bought this coin raw at a pawn shop and had it graded a couple years ago, last I looked only 14 were graded higher so it is a valuable coin to some collectors.  If I was going to keep it I would probably get it sent back in and put in a new holder this one has some scratches but of course the coin is beautiful and the pictures don't do justice.  You might would even get a FS (Full Steps) attribute if you sent it in the back of Monticello is detailed.  I know there use to be 2 others same grade for sell asking over 500$ for the same grade and coin.  Anyway I will link my eBay once I get it up in case anyone is interested or hit me up I'm willing to sell it alot cheaper than some others since I do not have as much invested in it.  Like I said please ignore any scratches as they are the case.  


EDIT: Its for sale or trade, I will negotiate let me know if you have questions or you are interested, that ebay price is placed high since I'm taking offers....Thanks for looking :-) Click the link below to see more.





 I still couldn't get a real good picture like I wanted,  the battery is dead in the camera at the  moment so I'll proabably try to get a few more or hope I can find my scan of it




1 comment:

  1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140747215472 There it is if anyone is needing that year. Since I had it graded myself I will negotiate quite a bit I don't have as much in the coin as if I had bought it already graded. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.