Friday, April 27, 2012

1974 Constitution Mint Silver


Hello All

Here is a nice round that I purchased off of eBay, it is from 1974.  The seller was very quick and is friendly a communicates well.  I think I have almost got on his nerves so I figured I would give him a mention. This is his ebay store http://myworld.ebay.com/bills101collectables?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1181 Below are pictures of my new Ounce and here is the auction it came  from . I would recommend him as a Top and Favorite seller Anyway I wanted to give Bill a mention and show off the new shiny 1974 silver.  



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
    My website: silver spot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your site, I was going to buy more, right now I'm edgy though on buying now so I've been trying to see how AdSense works. I have my own server so I'd like to make a whole site, blog and articles, maybe a forum. Thanks for the reply it's young. Remember ad clicks are from google support a young man and click for pennies :)

      Delete

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.