Sunday, July 22, 2012

Looking Down the Tube - Indian Head .999 Fine Silver Bullion Buffalo Oz.



I bought these a few year's back from Scottsdale Silver in 2009.  I know they are ,999 Silver Bullion from 2009 and have sit in the tube since then until now.  I always enjoyed these beautiful silver rounds.  I bought them as an investment and as much as I would like to keep them I think it is time to part with them and perhaps invest in something else.  I really do not know a whole lot about these besides I bought them new when the price was right for me to invest with a little extra cash.  I don't know how many exist or who actually minted them but if anyone has information on them I would greatly appreciate fell free to comment. Thanks for looking at my blog post, feel free to look around and comment if you feel free!

 c ya  Enjoy the pics!

Looking Down the Tube!!!

The 2009 Silver Indian Head Obverse
The .999 Fine Silver Bullion Buffalo!!
Buffalo Round .999 Silver Reverse 1 Troy Oz.

Feel free to add any info you know about these or feel free to comment.  Thanks

3 comments:

  1. These are now for sale and can be found here.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140812049595

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140812049595 ony 12 left and 7 hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all gone unless I sell the other tube.

      Delete

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.