Friday, April 13, 2012

Pawn Shop World Coin Finds

Hello, here are a few coins I picked up today at a local pawn shop.  They were all non US coins in a big bin for 25 cents and I only picked through the ones in flips and older years.  I do not know much about world coins so anyone please feel free to let me know if I got a treasure or what I paid for.  I am curious about the one from Bangladesh and the 2 Fillng from Hungary is neat.  The Bulgarian coin is a nice looking coin. 
If anyone knows anything or if they are worth sending off to NGC or PCGS let me know.  Cya til next time, Thanks for any help and info.








2 comments:

  1. It's hard to tell the quality or much of anything based on your pictures. Your best bet is to take them to a local coin shop or dealer for some advice. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad thing is I have no shops around, the closest is a pawn shop and he lets me have silver at spot and doesn't know much. These were taken on my cell phone, I need to break out the real camera. I appreciate your comment! JD

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.