Sunday, January 22, 2012

Google Anylytics

OK I have that going now I do not have Adsense set up though.  I was trying to make my footer look nice with my info and an Afilliate link where I host and buy domain names at, but when I tried to add the domain name link also it got messed up as you can see.  I will try to work on it tomorrow perhaps and get Adsense set up and a real domain name bought from 1and1.com if anyone knows anyplace cheaper for registering domain names let me know here Domain Name Specials at 1&1 you can see prices that I normally pay on this link to their site to compare with whoever you use.  I'll go ahead and throw a hosting banner on here in case you want to compare hosting prices as well, if you know of someplace cheaper but still good service please contact me.  Thanks!



I didn't check on my ebay auction today to see how many hits it got over the last 24 hours. we will see perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy Please keep the comments informative and clean.